Investor Agent Class | July 19th

Our Cause
My Investment Services helps its members prosper abundantly in the development of their Real Estate Investment businesses.
Our Value Proposition
My Investment Services connects great ideas and great people to inspire success, fulfilment and achievement within our membership community.
Our Promise
My Investment Services provides exceptional experiences, a vibrant community, and essential tools that make you more successful.
Our Guarantee
Our goal is to provide truly exceptional offerings and service, and we won’t be happy until you are. If any programs, products or services of My Investment Services do not fulfil our promise, we will make the situation right or refund your money.
Our Passion
My Investment Services is made possible by the dedication and service of each employee and each member.
We recognise and appreciate how important our employees and members are to our society. We all have stories of public servants, volunteers and unsung heroes in many industries who have had a tremendous impact on our lives. I feel strongly that by sharing what we know, we can show our appreciation and help to promote the continued growth and development of ourselves and our clients.
That is why we created My Investment Services. We instruct, inform and inspire each other in the pursuit of God’s purpose 

Comments